Breaking News

Saturday, June 25, 2016

How to Make a Cover Letter For a Nursing Student


A cover letter is a letter of introduction attached to another document such as a resume or curriculum vitae. It is a one page document which is designed to display the technical skills and qualifications of the prospective candidate. If you are looking for a career in health care then it is very essential to write an impressive job application.


Drafting a proper letter is a very challenging work. If you want to get a good nursing student job then you must craft a professional job application that grabs the attention of the employer at the very first glance. Here are a few helpful steps to assist you in preparing a high impact cover letter.


1. Do not talk about your personal skills or qualities


Keep in mind that a job application is a formal note. There is no need of discussing your individual hobbies or traits. An employer is not interested if you are excellent in sports or music, what he is concerned in are your technical skills for this job.


2. Try to be creative


Always make an effort to write your letter in your own language. Just tailor your job application letter for the job for which you are applying. Do not use general cover letters.


3. Keep it simple, short and precise


Try to keep the document as short as possible. Your job application must be simple and easy to comprehend. Try to use simple language. Express yourself in a clear and friendly manner so that the employer can easily understand the language.


Listed below is a sample cover letter for nursing student post.


Your Name

Your Address

Your City, State, Zip Code

Your Phone #

Your Email


Date


Employer Name

Company

Address

City, State, Zip Code


Dear Mr. /Ms. Last Name,


I am responding to your advertisement in XYZ.com regarding the nursing student position. Please regard this letter as my formal application. There is no doubt that the medical field is one of the fastest growing sectors in the job market. I am eager to build my career in this field.


I have done my Bachelor of Science in nursing from a well known college. I am a dedicated and passionate nursing candidate. I can easily provide useful services such as bathing, grooming and feeding patients.


I eagerly want to join your hospital. Please let me know if I can provide you with any other information or references, I look forward to hearing from you.


Thanks for your consideration.


Sincerely,


Your Signature


Your Typed Name


I hope my article will help you in preparing a high-quality and eye-catching nursing student cover letter.




Designed By